As required under the dairy Industry Code of Practice we set out below a copy of our standard form milk supply agreement and a Statement of Circumstances in which we would enter into a contract.
- Floridia Cheese standard form milk supply agreement for the 2021/22 season as required under the Dairy Industry Code of Practice
Statement of Circumstances
Statement of circumstances that apply to milk supplier contracts;
- Floridia Cheese is a family-owned manufacturer of Italian style cheeses based in Thomastown Victoria. Floridia looks to develop long term relationships with a small number of farmers to supply high quality milk, keeping in mind the use for the milk is in cheese manufacturing. All farmers who supply Floridia Cheese must:
- Have a current Dairy Food Safety Licence and meet all state and federal legislation in relation to milk production, including environmental/effluent management and animal welfare.
- Comply with Floridia Cheese quality standards and program.
- Be located nearby existing suppliers or within a region allowing efficient milk pick up for Floridia’s nominated transport carrier
- Allow for safe and efficient tanker access to milk loading on the farm.
- The supply of milk relates specifically to the period 1st July 2021 to 30 June 2022
- Whilst Floridia Cheese is presently not seeking new supply, that position is open to change during the year.
STATEMENT OF DISPUTES 2020-2021
In accordance with the requirements of Section 56 of the Competition and Consumer (Industry Codes – Dairy) Regulations 2019 Floridia Cheese reports there have been no disputes for the reporting period 1 May 2020 to 30 April 2021.